Nutritional Assessment Counseling in Galveston, TX
Have you been looking for nutritional assessment counseling in Galveston, TX? If so, come to us at RightSize Weight Loss. We can provide the necessary evaluation to identify problem foods and potential needs for metabolic acceleration. Call (409) 204-4910 for more information or request an appointment online.
Assessing the Pretreatment Diet to Identify Problem Foods and Potential Needs for Metabolic Acceleration.
Here at RightSize Weight Loss, you will receive one-on-one counseling from a nutritionist or Dr. Willis. Our goal is to help you eat more with small dietary changes that can make a big impact on both your health and waistline. We’re all about healthy lifestyles. We can guide you down the road to success and cheer you on every step of the way. For nutritional assessment counseling in Galveston TX, reach out to us at RightSize.
What are the ABCD’s of nutritional assessment?
The elements in a nutritional assessment are:
- Anthropometric assessment – This is a general measurement of the human body, including body height, weight, and proportions. These factors can tell us whether a patient is overweight or underweight for their height and body shape. This information can help us determine risk of disease. Body mass index and waist-to-hip ratio can also help us determine risk of disease.
- Biochemical assessment involves laboratory tests like blood tests. These tests can be great indicators of a patient’s nutritional status. They can also pick up abnormalities in metabolism or nutrient levels, and a blood test can also detect problem foods for a patient.
- Clinical assessment can detect any physical clues of nutritional health problems. Here at RightSize, we’ll look at your medical history too.
- Dietary evaluation is an assessment of your diet, which could reveal dietary issues.
What are the four main steps of the nutrition assessment process?
In a nutritional assessment process, there are 4 steps we follow here at RightSize:
- Nutrition assessment – We will look at your food and nutrition-related history, as well as biochemical data, medical tests and procedures, and nutrition-focused physical findings.
- Nutrition diagnosis – This is where we identify the specific issue or issues you’re having. For example, you might be suffering from a low metabolism.
- Nutrition intervention – This is where we identify the best treatment and diet for the patient. For example, if you’re suffering from low metabolism, we can provide metabolic acceleration.
- Nutrition monitoring – We will be your coach during your diet and treatment, offering advice and support when you need it!
Where can I get nutritional assessment counseling in Galveston, TX?
Get in touch with us here at RightSize Weight Loss! Our clinic is over at 6217 Central City Blvd Galveston, TX 77551. You can book a simple consultation with us on our Appointments page. You can also reach out to us directly by calling us during regular work hours at (409) 204-4910.
Get in touch with us today, and we’ll get you started on nutritional counselling that will help you live a healthier life for years to come!